Luk - Mandarin Spice Lip NourishLuk
The perfect neutral universally flattering shade.
You'll love it because....
- Sheer natural colour
- Creme-soft from avocado oil and cocoa butter to hydrate, nourish and protect lips
- Gently colours lips with peachy cinnamon tones and adds lustre
- Your go-to treat for an instant 'pick me up'
- No synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrance or preservatives
No more dry lips ever!
Lük beautifood's 100% natural, toxin-free and food active lipstick will hydrate, nourish and protect lips whilst giving you a healthy glow. It goes on with an incredibly soft, soothing texture that's not too shiny or pigmented. Lip Nourish is rich in antioxidants and omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids to keep lips smoother, tastier and decidedly more beautiful with a non-irritating, healthy, edible recipe. Lip Nourish is a cross between lip balm and lipstick. You will never have dry lips again.
100% Natural and Food Active.
1. Cold pressed Avocado Oil, Sesame Seed Oil and Cocoa Butter, rich in omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids boost lips natural process of moisture regulation, helping to soothe, soften and restore suppleness.
2. Lecithin, a natural emulsifier with water-binding properties, Honeycomb (beeswax) and plant waxes lock in moisture and provide a rich, silky smooth feel.
3. Vitamins A, C and E and naturally occurring antioxidants sesamin and sesamolin act as a powerful antioxidants to fight free radicals and help maintain collagen and elastin fibres that give skin its smooth, firm and line-free appearance.
Apply to lips as required.
- Avocado (Persea americana) Oil, Castor (Ricinus communis) Oil, Sesame (Sesamum indicum) Oil, Candelilla (Eupohorbia certifera) wax, Jojoba esters, Carnauba (Copernicia cerifera) wax, Isopropyl Jojobate, Jojoba Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera alba), Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Corn Starch, Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Tocopherol, Lecithin, Mandarin (Citrus reticulate) Oil, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) Oil, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
3grams/ 0.1FL oz