10 Benefits of Coconut Oil For Health And Beauty (And How To Implement Them Into Your Daily Routine)
Are you interested in finding out more about Coconut Oil and the benefits it can have on your health and beauty routine? The team at All Organix have investigated 10 of the best and easiest ways to start including the use of Coconut Oil in your health and beauty routines, check the 10 that made the list below.
Nuts for Coconuts
Coconuts! You may think the world has gone 'nuts for coconuts', and in a sense you would be right! Coconuts synonymous with swaying palm trees, balmy tropical days and nights, crystal clear water and white sandy beaches are now also becoming synonymous with your health and beauty routine and finding their way into pantry's and bathroom's the world over, as well as your tropical holiday.
Coconuts has been used for eons in cooking (think, Thai curries = coconut milk, flakes or shredded coconut in your Acai/smoothie bowl, coconut water in your smoothie or cocktail; dreaming of that tropical holiday again!) and it has now become mainstream in people in the know's natural healthcare and beauty routines.
Coconut Oil specifically is what has caught the eye of the natural well being guru and natural beauty aficionado and health and beauty industry as a whole. Why?
All Organix's 10 Benefits of Coconut Oil
- Coconut Oil is a fantastic body moisturiser, its deep moisturising abilities, repairs dry skin cells and assists with the treatment of psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis!
- Oil pulling with Coconut Oil has numerous benefits due to Coconut Oil's anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Use first thing in the morning before drinking/eating or brushing teeth. Simply swish a teaspoon of Coconut Oil around your mouth (recommended to be swished for 10 minutes. Note: you can build up to 10 minutes over time as you may need to get used to it. So don't get discouraged at your first go!). Oil pulling with Coconut Oil helps to combat bad breath, gum infections and whiten's teeth. Make sure you brush your teeth once completed to remove all the toxins the Coconut Oil has pulled from your mouth, that didn't get removed when you spat the Oil out.
- Coconut Oil can be used as an intensive hair treatment. If you have tired, limp, splitting hair, Coconut Oil could be just the thing you need to reinvigorate some life into your locks. A fantastic intensive treatment is Kelapa Organics Intensive Conditioner Treatment.
- Slather Coconut Oil over your cracked feet before bed to wake to silky smooth feet. Tip: Wear socks over your feet after putting the Coconut Oil on to really enhance the moisturising overnight and not loose the oil to your bed sheets!
- Coconut Oil is a fantastic makeup remover. Simply place a drop of Coconut Oil on your makeup wipe and remove your makeup easily and swiftly - added bonus of a gently moisture boost!
- Putting a spoonful of Coconut Oil in your morning Coffee, Tea or Smoothie Bowl or using in your cooking helps your body to boost its metabolism.
- Coconut Oil can be used as a bug repellent. Rub over your body and get the double benefit of moisturising and repelling pesky bugs.
- Coconut Oil reduces stretch marks. Massage over stretch marks and watch as over time they begin to fade.
- Chapped and dry lips are no match for Coconut Oil,, simply dab onto lips and enjoy soft totally kissable lips.
- As a cuticle cream, you know those annoying parts of your cuticle that stick up all the time. Rubbing Coconut Oil into your cuticles can rid your nails of this issue.
Coconut Oil = the Wonder Oil
The 10 benefits of Coconut Oil outlined above are just a small selection of the benefits of Coconut Oil. These 10 benefits have become a standard part of the All Organix teams Health and Beauty routines.
There really are so many uses for Coconut Oil, if you have made the switch to cooking with it, why not make the switch to using it as part of your natural beauty routine or vice versa.
The final tip from All Organix, make sure the Coconut Oil you choose is of good quality. Selecting an Organic Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil will ensure you are getting all the numerous benefits from the oil.